Details of Course & Curriculum
Phase I: 1st Professional Duration 1.5 years. Term-3 (Each 18 wks)
Phase II: 2nd Professional – Para-clinical 1 years
Phase III: 3rd Professional – Pre Clinical 1 years
Phase IV: 4th Phase or Final Professional – Clinical Phase 1½ years
1. Community Medicine
2. Forensic Medicine
1. Pharmacology and Therapeutic
• Pathology includes General Pathology, Systemic Pathology, Haematology & Clinical Pathology.
• Microbiology includes Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology, Parsitology & Mycology.
1. Medicine and Allied Subjects
2. Surgery and Allied Subjects
3. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Medicine includes Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Venereal diseases and Physical Medicine.
• Surgery includes General and Fiegional Surgery, Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Anaesthesiology, Fiadiology, Fiadiotherapy, Blood Transfusion and Dentistry.
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology includes Neonatology and Family Planning.